Borneo Sandakan Abai Jungle Experience (Malaysia Tour Packages) 2D/1N
Book this Borneo Tour Package (MB0206) now – from RM 1050 / USD 263
Abai Jungle Lodge was built in 2005 to avoid the overcrowding problem in Sukau, Kinabatangan. It is located in the Secondary Forest Reserved. In order to preserve mother nature, all the walkways are made from hard wood which is known as “Belian”.
There are only 18 Rooms and all these rooms are equipped with attached bathrooms, ceiling fan, hot shower, smoke detector, emergency action plan and netted windows. Furthermore, Reversed Osmosis Purifier System, Kimberly-Clark Biodegradable and Environmentally friendly shampoo, soap and toilet papers are being utilized over here.
Other facility such as Abai Jungle Restaurant (which is situated 47 km from the river mouth of Kinabatangan River and the longest river in Sabah) was set up for our in-house guests. Sit back, relax and enjoy 1 hour of boat ride cruising along Sabah’s longest river!
This package includes:
- 1 Night Accommodation (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Full Board Meals (1 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner)
- Complimentary Airport Transfer
- Boat Cruise
- Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Personal Expenses/Insurance
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Camera/Video Fees (whenever applicable)
- Alcoholic/Soft Drinks
- Peak Season Surcharge
- Local Flight Tickets + Airport Tax
- Kinabatangan Wildlife Santuary Entry Permit
- Please use good walking shoes and comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant.
- Activities or Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations.
- Please bring along Insect repellent, raincoat (umbrella not recommended), hat, binocular and sun screen (sweat proof), camera, personal toiletries.
- Tours are based on SIC (seat-in-coach).
- Due to limited accommodation, 3 months Advance Booking is required for this tour.
- Recommended Flight (MH 2042 / AK6092).
|Day 01 (-/L/D)|
|0800||Meet and Greet at Sandakan City/ Hotel or Meet upon arrival at the Sandakan Airport (preferably on MH2042 ETA0810hrs). Drive for approximately 30-40 minutes to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. Proceed to the free roaming area feeding platform. AT 1000, enjoy the moments of feeding the Orang Utans. At this centre, you may observe “the Orang Utan” (which are being rehabilitated) so that they can be released to roam freely in the wilds again. Also, take in the fresh air and experience a walk in the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo.|
|1100||Transfer to Sandakan Jetty (Boat Departure Time to Abai is at 1145)|
|1145||Enjoy a 1 hour boat cruise up to the Lower Kinabatangan River Sanctuary. This is a wonderful journey of discovery which starts from the waters of Sulu Sea of Sandakan Town through a magnificent scenery of the Mangrove Forest.|
|pm||Upon arrival in Abai Jungle Restaurant, enjoy Lunch. After Lunch, free at leisure or relax before cruising in search of other wildlife.|
|pm||After Dinner, enjoy a “Firefly Night Cruise”|
|Overnight in Abai Jungle Resort|
|Day 02 (B/L/-)|
|am||Early morning, enjoy a river cruise to observe wildlife and experience the unique of Pitas Lake|
|am||After breakfast, take another one hour boat cruise back to Sandakan|
|pm||Upon arrival at jetty, visit Central Market|
|After lunch, transfer to Sandakan City/Hotel/Airport (MH 2047 / AK 6097)|
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 1B/ 2L/ 1D)
Travel Package Code: MB0206
Location: Sandakan, Sabah
Transportation: Airport transfer, ferry/Speedboat
Category: Nature & Ecology
Departs: 0800 am
Includes: Hotel Yes Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2016 – 31/12/2016
Accommodation: Abai Jungle Resort
Room Type: Standard Room Double/Twin
Duration: 1 NIGHT
Package Price Per Person:
Adult: RM 1050 / USD 263
Child: RM 890 / USD 223
Minimum: 2 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly contact us.