Cameron Highlands, Kampar White Water Rafting, Tempurung Caves, Firefly Tour (Malaysia Student Tours) 3D/2N
Book this Malaysia Student Tours (MI0332) now – from RM 1050 / USD 263.
Join our Cameron Highlands, Kampar White Water Rafting, Tempurung Caves, Firefly Tour (Malaysia Student Tours) 3D/2N now. A great learning experience for all students (the True Malaysia Truly Asia experience).
Cameron Highlands has become one of the Malaysia’s most popular hill station destinations. It has tremendous natural beauty, encompassing tea farms, vegetable fields, flower gardens and challenging hiking trails with rushing waterfalls. Also, due to its cool climate, many varieties of crops are grown here which includes carrots, cabbages, strawberries, tea, roses and even many types of flowers. In fact, flowers, in particular, are a main attraction for our local Malaysians and visitors alike.
Kampar River – Where white waters flow, enthusiasts and adventurers are sure to go! Test out your river skills and get an adrenaline rush as you ride through 14 rapids and the cooling waters of Kampar River in Perak. On the river, you’ll have the thrill of tackling exciting rapids and floating down the clear water river amidst a lush rainforest. You will ride the continuous rapids graded from class I – III, and continue downriver, passing old tin mining plains. Get wet and get in touch with nature once more!
As a standard procedure, a safety briefing will be done which covers the paddling commands, paddling skills, capsize drills, actions when overboard or river rescue. After 10-15 minutes of briefing by the professional river guide, you are now ready for a river rafting adventure.Come join this one day adventure tour – paddling along Sungai Kampar through raging white waters amidst serene surrounding, clear waters, fresh air, and if the sun’s up… you’ll get a good tan to boot!
Fireflies- are also called “Lightning Bugs” and they belong to the nocturnal luminous beetle family Lampyridae. Within quiet and serene surroundings, these fireflies live very happily in the “Berembang” trees and shine like fire in the night to attract a mate. Indeed, thousands of these spectacular fireflies light up the trees along the river, resembling very much a twinkling Christmas tree!
- Scenic views of rubber plantations and oil palm plantations
- Retreat to Malaysia’s premier hill resort, famous for the rolling hills of its tea plantation (Boh Tea), roses and flowers nursery and its vegetable farms.
- River rafting at Sungai Kampar with experienced river guide
- Caving at Gua Tempurung (Peninsular Malaysia’s largest limestone cave complex and outdoor activities)
- Fireflies at Kuala Selangor
- Camp Fire (to instil leadership and provide fun learning experiences)
- Visit Melawati Hill / fortress
- This program offers students a particularly great experience in water and nature activities; thus developing their group coordination, participation and teambuilding skills
- This program is to develop a talent or interest in the arts and nature while providing hands-on learning that you’ll not find in your regular classes
This package includes:
- 1 night accommodation at Heritage Hotel (twin / triple sharing)
- 1 night accommodation at Cameron Highlands (twin / triple sharing)
- Full board meals (2B/3L/3D)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver-cum-guide
- Complimentary admission to the tea plantation and factory in Cameron Highlands (guided tour)
- Half-day Cameron Highlands Country Tour
- 1 bottle of mineral water per day will be given to students
- River-rafting course fees (with certification)
- Complete rafting arrangements (life jackets, helmets, paddles and safety briefing)
- Leisure caving at Gua Tempurung (up to Stage 2)
- Boat ride (30 minutes) to witness the thousands of fireflies – the Malaysian Version of Christmas
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Personal Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Tips to Driver / Guide – recommended RM 10.00 per person
- Personal Miscellaneous / Expenses
- Outdoor Activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- Please bring sun block, t-shirt and shorts, towel, and change of clothes, sneakers or river sandals, waterproof camera, goggles for those who wear contact lenses, spectacle strap for the bespectacled
- Please also advise your group to bring along mosquito repellent and a torch. Kindly wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This package is suitable for children aged 8 and above
- This package is applicable for a minimum of 8 persons / students
- Guide Ratio: Maximum instructor/guide to client ratio 1:10
|Day 01 (-/L/D)||Cameron Highlands|
|10:00am||Pick up from Kuala Lumpur and transfer to Cameron Highlands|
|12:30am||Lunch in a local restaurant|
|1:30pm||Arrival at Cameron Highlands and visit variety of places; vegetable farm, tea plantation, waterfall, strawberry farm, butterfly farm and Kea Farm|
|pm||Check in to your hotel|
|7:00pm||Dinner in local restaurant|
|pm||Overnight in Cameron Highlands|
|Day 02 (B/L/D)||Gopeng|
|9:30am||Breakfast in Hotel. Check out from Hotel. Transfer from Cameron Highlands to Gopeng|
|12:00pm||Lunch in local restaurant|
|2:00pm||Guided caving at Gua Tempurung (up to Stage 2)|
|pm||Transfer to Ipoh|
|pm||Check in Hotel|
|7:30pm||Dinner in Hotel|
|Day 03 (B/L/D)|
|9.00am||Cheeck out from hotel. Transfer to Gopeng for Water Rafting.Safety briefing will given by river rafting guide|
|10:15am||Rafting commences. Rafting journey takes around 1½ – 2 hours|
|3:00pm||Depart from Gopeng to Kuala Selangor|
|pm||Visit Melawati Hill (fortress) and feed the silver leaf monkeys|
|6:30pm||Set seafood dinner will be served|
|8:00pm||Boat ride – enjoy the fireflies at a very close distance|
|9:00pm||Transfer from Kuala Selangor to Kuala Lumpur (end of trip)|
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 2B/ 3L/ 3D)
Travel Package Code: MI0332
Location: Cameron Highlands, Gopeng, Kuala Selangor
Transportation: Chauffeur Driven
Category: Adventure & Sport
Includes: Hotel Yes Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2016 – 31/12/2016
Accommodation: Heritage Hotel / Similar
Location: Cameron Highlands
Room Type: Standard Room Double/Twin 1 NIGHT
Accommodation: Heritage Hotel / Similar
Room Type: Standard Room Double /Twin 1 NIGHT
Package Price Per Person:
Adult: RM 1050 / USD 263
Child: RM 1050 / USD 263
Minimum: 8 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly contact us.