Gopeng Perak White Water Rafting & Abseiling Adventure (Malaysia Tour Packages) 2D/1N
Book this Malaysia Tour Package (MI0203) now – from RM 710 / USD 203.
White Water Rafting Adventure is cool, exciting, exotic and fun. Get close and personal with nature, experience an exotic and mystifying rainforest where the beautiful butterflies swim by the riverbank while you enjoy swimming in the river or jump from trees or just zoom down the river on a raft.
Water Abseiling – If you have always enjoyed being in the outdoors, why not get to grips with abseiling. This is both challenging and exciting!
This package includes:
- 1 Night Hotel Stay(Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (1Breakfast/1Lunch)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Guided White water-rafting Activity
- Guided Water-abseiling Activity
- All Equipments (Helmets, harness, etc) will be provided and approved by American Coastguard
- Certification for water-rafting
- Safety Briefing and Commands prior to the tour
- Overland Transfer KL-Gopeng-KL
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Shopping
- Personal Expenses/Insurance/Miscellaneous
|Categories of Swiftwater
(As defined and categorized by International Rafting Federation)
|I (one)||Moving water with a few riffles and small waves. Few or no obstructions.|
|II (two)||Easy rapids with waves up to 3 feet (1m) high and wide, clear channels that are obvious without scouting. Some maneuvering required.|
|III (three)||Rapids with high, irregular waves often capable of swamping an open canoe. Narrow passages that often require complex maneuvering. May require scouting from shore.|
|IV (four)||Long, difficult rapids with constricted passages that often require precise maneuvering in very turbulent waters. Scouting from shore is necessary, and conditions make rescue difficult. They are generally not possible for open canoes. Boaters in covered canoes and kayaks should have the ability to Eskimo Roll.|
|V (five)||Extremely difficult, long, and very violent rapids with highly congested routes which should always be scouted from shore. Rescue conditions are difficult, and there is significant hazard to life in the event of mishap. Ability to Eskimo Roll is essential for boaters in kayaks and decked canoes.|
|VI (six)||Difficulties of Class V carried to the extreme of navigability. Nearly impossible and very dangerous. For teams of expert only, after close study has been made and all precautions have been taken.|
- Outdoor Activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- Please bring sunblock, t-shirt and shorts, towel, and change of clothes, sneakers or river sandals, waterproof camera, goggles for those who wear contact lenses, spectacle strap for the bespectacled, mosquito repellent, torchlight and comfortable walking shoes.
- Chauffeur-driven service (Transport / Transfer) can be arranged from Kuala Lumpur to Gopeng. Please enquire for more information.
- Suitable for children aged 5 & above
- All participants must sign a “Liability Release Form”
- Rafting is a water based activity. It is EXCITING, Wild and Fun! However, as all adventure sports are, risk is involved. The risk is contributed among the people engaged in the activity and that is why many people love rafting. Guides are trained to minimize risk statistically. Statistics show that the injury rate for whitewater rafting is the same as the injury rate for bowling! But still there is risk and you will most probably forget about it the moment you are on the raft! The most injury you will get is sunburn, while others injures often take place on land when climbing the river banks and getting in and out of the boat!
- All customers will be provided with buoyancy vest, proper PFD (personal floatation device) rather than a jacket. The PFD will keep you afloat in the water, if you find yourself in the river. More importantly, you should not be afraid of the water. Non-swimmer should not go to class V trips, instead should be better off at class III and class IV river.
- For group and teambuilding, please enquire so that we can customise a program to suit your needs
- All Meals provided will be basic and simple
- Passengers taking this tour are deemed to have done so at their own risk and shall not hold Shajasa Travel and/or Travel Partners liable
|Day 01 (-/L/-)||Gopeng|
|0730||Meet & Greet at KL. Overland Transfer from KL-Gopeng|
|am||Enjoy Guided Water Rafting Tour|
|pm||Simple Local Lunch will be served|
|pm||Enjoy Water Abseiling|
|pm||Check in Hotel|
|pm||Overnight in Hotel|
|Day 02 (B/-/-)|
|9.00am||Check out from Hotel|
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 1B/ 1L/ 0D)
Travel Package Code: MI0203
Location: Gopeng, Perak
Transportation: Chauffeur Driven
Category: Adventure & Sport
Departs: 0730 hours
Includes: Hotel Yes Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2015 – 31/12/2015
Accommodation: Heritage Hotel / Similar
Room Type: Superior Room Double/Twin
Duration: 1 NIGHT
Package Price Per Person:
Adult: RM 710 / USD 203
Child: RM 600 / USD 172
Minimum: 4 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly contact us.