Malaysia Taman Negara Tropical Rainforest & National Park Tour Day Trip
Book this Taman Negara Tour Package (S85) now – from RM 750 / USD 250.
Taman Negara or the National Park of Malaysia is indeed one the oldest rainforests in the entire world, estimated at 130 million years old. The abundance and diversity of nature is phenomenal in Taman Negara.
Besides luring adventurers to its never ending charm of one of the oldest Rainforest in the world, Taman Negara is nonetheless safe for the public in spite of the presence of wildlife such as wild ox, barking deer, white-handed gibbon, mouse-deer and much more.
There are a variety of activities that the adventurous can enjoy here. Jungles trekking at Bukit Terasek and the canopy walk for a panoramic view of Gunung Tahan and Boat Trip to Berkoh Waterfalls are amongst the activities enjoyed both with the locals and visitors alike.
This package includes:
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- 2 Way Transfer from KL –TamanNegara – KL (Private Basis)
- Meals as stated (1 Local Lunch)
- Guided Activities with Licensed Nature Guide (TamanNegara)
Jungle Trekking to Canopy Walkway and Teresek Hill, and Boat Trip to Lata Berkoh (Berkoh Waterfalls)
- Taman Negara Permit & Entrance Fees (as per itinerary)
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Insurance/Expenses/Miscellaneous
- Soft/Alcoholic Drinks
- Camera/Video Fees (whenever applicable)
- The Pick Up Time from KL Hotel will be 0530 (Please be at the Hotel Lobby KL by 0530 am)
- Taman Negara (National Park) is a restricted area, all visitors must be in possession of an entry permit.
- You are, therefore, requested to bring along your identification (passport and identity card) as well as photocopies, to obtain the entry permit. License for camera, video camera and fishing are also required.
Taman Negara entry permit – RM 1 Per Adult
Camera/Video Equipment – RM 5 Per Unit
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation.
- Based on Private Transfer & Vehicle (KL –TamanNegara – KL).
- No refund for all unused services or tours.
- Simple Set Local Lunch will be provided (Local floating cafe).
- For Guests who prefer Buffet Lunch in Mutiara Taman Negara Hotel, please add RM 50 per person, to the listed price.
|Requirements (Taman Negara Permit) Full Name, Age, Nationality, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, Identity Card or Passport No & Occupations.|
- Swimming suits/trunks, if you like to swim.
- Loose-fitting/light-weight cotton clothing such as cotton T-shirts/Bermuda/loose shorts. Long sleeved shirts and long pants if you preferred to keep the insects at bay. A jacket/cardigan is handy for early morning excursions or during the boat journey when it is raining.
- Walking shoes (sport/tennis/gym shoes/Sneakers/Jungle boots or any comfortable footwear with calico socks worn over trouser cuffs (to keep the leeches out!).
- Sun block and lip gloss.
- Insect repellent/mosquito oil.
- Headache tablets/plasters (for cuts/blisters), deep heat lotion (for muscle cramp).
- Binoculars/camera/Water proof bag for camera.
- Torch light and fresh batteries.
- High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins, glucose).
- Water bottle.
Duration: Day Trip (13 hours)
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 0B/ 1L/ 0D)
Travel Package Code: S85
Location: Taman Negara
Transportation: Chauffeur Driven
Category: Nature & Ecology
Departs: 06:00 am
Includes: Hotel No Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2015 – 31/12/2015
Package Price Per Person
Adult: RM 750 / USD 250
Child: RM 490 / USD 164
Minimum: 2 persons to go
For tour package enquiry, kindly contact us.